Echo Park in 1895: Snow-capped peaks in the distance and rolling countryside all around
people are boycotting the Kraft commercials for the “Zesty” salad topping because it features a topless man in compromising situations.
people are boycotting it because it sexualizes a man.
people are boycotting a commercial that features one of the oldest marketing strategies because this time it’s a man being exploited.
staying home alone is cool because yay i can go out for a walk at 3 in the morning and cook whatever i want and play some weird loud music and walk around in nothing but a t shirt and pee with the door open but its also terrifying because did my eye just twitch am i having a stroke oh my god i am going to die alone of a stroke at the age of 18 and my family will come home to a very messy house and a rotting body
- don’t eat less, eat right
- don’t hold it in, it’s okay to cry
- don’t hurt yourself, there is always an alternative
- don’t shut yourself away, speak up
- don’t be your own bully, be your own hero
- don’t give up, because you’re worth so much more than you think
you’ve been having a pretty normal day, but then some little thought crosses your mind and leaves you feeling really depressed. Yea, that moment sucks.